Hair are falling abnormally from few days. Suggest medication?

my hairs are falling abnormally from last few months i feel scratch my head. now i am afraid of this so pleas suggest me some medicine.
Posted Mon, 11 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Prasad 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Try Nizoral shampoo...

Detailed Answer:

You have not provide details about your age, the amount of hair (number of hair strands) that fall in a day (approximate number) or if you had any other medical disease.

Anyway, you can try the following measures for 2-3 months and see if it helps.
- Use Nizoral shampoo twice/thrice a week. Please follow instructions specified in the shampoo
- Take Biotin forte tablets one pill a day for 3 months.
- Take plenty of fruits and vegetables particularly root vegetables (radish, beetroot, turnip, potato and so on).
- Sleep and eat regularly
- Avoid combing or rubbing hair when it is wet.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: Hair are falling abnormally from few days. Suggest medication? 2 hours later
I am 26 year old. this issue I am facing from last 2 months. every days I am taking bath with hot water on head and after that I dry my hair with towel by rubbing but I never rubbed hard, just gently I used to rub. one more thing is that I am facing that shaky hands finger from last 4 or 5 year and in my relation nobody have this kind of issue. I am already consulted with doctor and I am taking treatment.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Provide details of treatment...

Detailed Answer:

Involuntary tremors (shaky fingers) at 26 years of age is not normal. It can part of anxiety or due to a systemic illness. I would like to know what treatment you are currently on and if the treatment has reduced tremor issue.
I would also like to know if you were investigated before starting treatment. If yes, can you provide details of test done.

As far as hair problem is concerned, it may or may not be related to this shaking hand. I would suggest you to try the above mentioned treatment. Avoid very hot water bath. Prefer to use XXXXXXX warm water - it helps to some extent.