Had wisdom teeth removed, feel light headed, dizzy, and nauseas. Took medication for pain. Suggest?

Hello, I just had two wisdom teeth romoved on Monday, after he was done, I got up and felt really lightheaded, after a while I felt better, but I still didn't feel right, Then on tuesday I still didn't feel right, I took medication for pain, but after a while, I started to feel lightheaded, dizzy, and nauseas, even threw up, since then I feel better off and on again, but I still feel weak, and at times nauseas.
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
It is common to feel nauseous and dizzy after the wisdom tooth extraction.
In most of cases it is due to the side effects of sedative in them,and antibiotics.
There is nothing to worry.
Just take complete rest.
You may take some proton pump inhibitor like PANTOPROZOLE 40 mg once a day on empty stomach ,for few days.
It shall take care of your nausea and acidity problem,if any.
Don't go out for work till you become totally comfortable.
Sometimes symptoms may persist for a week.
Keep in regular touch with your dentist.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck