Had varicocele operation. Testicular biopsy showed hypospermatogenesis. Any treatment?

Infertility Specialist
Had vericocele operation, testicular biopsy showed hypospermatogenesis treatment?
Posted Sat, 12 Jan 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 minutes later

Thanks for your query. I read your query and understand your concerns.
Unfortunately, hypospermatogenesis cannot be treated efficiently. Though some doctors may advice you to take anti oxidant medicines, they are seldom of any use. Varicocele surgery in your situation was not required. Hence I advice you to take donor semen and proceed with treatment like IUI.

I hope I answered your query.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF and infertility specialist.