Had uterine ablation done. Feeling weak and shaky, cramping, nausea and severe diarrhhea. Suggest?

I had a uterine ablation done Thursday. Since then I have been feeling extremely weak and shaky. Muscles feel like jello (as if I had an extreme workout) No fever or bleeding...clear discharge minimal cramping but mild to moderate nausea and severe diarreah the first day after. I am feeling much better...but not myself. Have you ever heard of this type of problem following an ablation?
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes it is possible

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.

I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

Uterine ablation causes a raw wound inside the uterus which heals by self. Now this raw surface basically induces a systemic inflamatory response and causes a release of multiple inflammatory messengers.

This can cause vomiting diarthoea fatigue weakness tremors breathlessness nausea backaches and many other symptoms.
Its a normal body response and its its own way to cope with an insult over yhe body. Nothing harmful about it. Just give it some time.

If the symptoms persist the you can get a random sugar, electrolytes and hemoglobin levels done in your blood. Derangements in the levels of these parameters can also cause similar symptoms.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.

If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,

Kind regards

Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.