Had unprotected sex with two person. Opening of urethra is sore and open cut on lips. STD?

I have been with 2 men in 1 year. One more consistent than the other (both unprotected). My last sexual encounter was 2 months ago. The opening on my urethra has been quite sore these past few days (had a white bump yesterday). My main concern is that I have one open cut (smaller than a pea, round, clean cut) on one of my "lips." Its been there for 3 days now. It slightly iches and is elevated and hard, no discharge. I've had this before and kind of by-pasted it. This one is more prominent and hurts. I also use feminine wipes & wonder if that plays a role. I'm nervous that I have herpes or another form of STD. I'm pretty freaked out about this, so any information you can provide the better. Thanks!
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need review by a STD specialist

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for discussing your problem with us.
These lesions need proper review, as considering your history of unprotected sex, chances of STDs including herpes are certainly there.
You should have an appointment with a Gynecologist or any other STD specialist to have proper investigation.
Doctor will conduct physical examination & may suggest certain tests to confirm or exclude any expected pathology.
You should avoid unprotected sex till you are treated or found disease free.
It is very important that you practice safe sex in future, as this is likely to save you from similar anxieties in future.
Wish you good health.