Had unprotected sex with two different people. How to find out paternity?

Good
Question
 I can tell u my story XXXXXXX 5 I cheated one time with protection but he took off for a sec n went on my tummy nothing went in me .my due date is march29 it was march 20 but my ogyn saw that the nurses made err fixed it . I didnt know my period so had 1st ultrasound aug, 15 saidvi was 7w5d n today im 28w every friday is a new week my ogyn said I concvied june22 to july6.Iv asked her 4 times n she said im ok its my husband but in my mind im so terrified . Pls pray for me . Pls drop postive feed back just WANT TO KNOW IF IM OK im so nerves I do a DNA test monday n then wait a week . Its so hard I cant sleep or eat I cry all the time im a shamed n just pray its his n my doctors r right. WHAT DO U THINK?
Just want to mske sure im ok that there is no way the cheat guy could be father sceard cuz ppl talk about per cum but I know he didnt ho in me .
Posted Wed, 23 Jan 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Since you were 7 weeks 5 days pregnant on August 15, your conception date should be after 25th XXXXXXX You are not pregnant from the incident that happened on 5th XXXXXXX Please do not worry. Your gynecologist is guiding your correctly. This child belongs to your husband.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex with two different people. How to find out paternity? 2 minutes later
So im ok even if they say per cum lives up to 5days that why im sceard . So there is no way the cheat guy is the father . Aslo thank u for getting back pls get back again.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Even if the sperms in precum lives for 5 days which is not likely, still the cheat guy is not the father of your child. Rest assured.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex with two different people. How to find out paternity? 1 minute later
Ok thank u again

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 56 minutes later
Thank you.
I am glad I could help.
You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
Warm regards