Had unprotected sex with two different girls. Having sore throat and mild fever. Risk of HIV?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Hi Doc,
My question is related HIV transmission.I had a sex with a cheap escort which i thought my big mistake of life.She started givin me blowjob without condom then after 20 sec i realized and told her to wear condom on me.The same thing has happened twice with two diffferent girls that they started putting my sex organ and then i warned them to put on condom.Do you believe am on high rish of HIV?.Now after 4 weeks i have sore throat with mild fever and rashes all over the body with burning effect.what will be gona happen to me/:(
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 2 hours later
A warm welcome to XXXXXXX
Thanks for your querry.
Oral sex is a much less efficient mode of transmission of HIV than is anal intercourse or vaginal intercourse. Incidence of transmission of infection by oral sex among couples discordant for HIV was extremely low. If there is any ulcer or bleeding in mouth, then chances of transmission further increases.
The symptoms expressed cannot be attributed to HIV infection.
Visit a doctor practising HIV medicine or go to a STD clinic and get counselled. They may offer you to undergo HIV testing.

Wishing you a good health.
Contact me ,if you need anything more. I ll be happy to provide.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex with two different girls. Having sore throat and mild fever. Risk of HIV? 12 hours later
Hi Doctor,
TODAY I HAD MY EXAMINATION.Doctor insert needle in my penilea(penis hole) with the white liquid on it.She told me it is for that bacteria killing or may be i perceived her wrong so that i may be for deteting STI.What do you say?.What was it for? is this hygienic?.am afrraid

I thought that wrong it was the penis swab.Does putting penis swab has some side effects medically?.OR ALL THE TESTING IS CLEAN AND HYGEINIC?
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 14 hours later

Thanks for coming up with new information.

Urethral discharge samples are usually collected by a sterile swab. Further it will be subjected to microbiological examination.

Nothing to worry about the specimen collection procedure, if the swab is a sterile one.
Yes, the test is supposed to exclude the presence of sexually transmitted infections.

I think, I am clear. If there is no more question to ask, you can close the discussion and rate it.

All the best.