Had unprotected sex, took ipill but no periods yet. Pregnant?

Dear Doctor
I have a question my last period was finished on 29th Jul and on 2 st AUG I had sex with bf and that time he did not protect so I took the I-pill in 1 hour after had sex and on 4st AUG again we had sex and unprotected so I was scare and I took I-pill emergency again in 1-2 hours but until now my period not come yet . Normally my period will come every on 26 every month . Pls reply me I am worried .Thanh you is much .
Posted Tue, 17 Sep 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you are not pregnant

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence. Thanks for posting it.

It is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. You have had sexual intercourse on 2 and 4 August. These days were your unfertile period. You would not have a fertile egg at this time to be fertilized by the sperms.

Please be relaxed and rest assured that you will get your periods soon. It is delayed perhaps because of the Ipill you took twice this month. You should get your periods within the next one week.

Please do not worry unnecessarily. Wish you good health.