Had unprotected sex, penis feel to be scratched. Is it HIV?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
I'm having a problem so scared, Its all about me having unprotected sex and right now i have serious issue with my penis, it really scratched me a lot both on the top and the whole penis also i notice recently i have a cut on the neck of my penis and still i feel scratched inside the top of my penis am just so scared to visit a doctor due to the HIV scared in me, sorry my english is bad as its not my first language, I hope to read back.
and also use to get all my whole body scratched as well..
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Genital Scabies or an yeast infection are possible

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Itching and ulcers following an unprotected exposure may be due to either one of these two.
1. Genital Scabies: A parasitic disease.with marked itching in around genitals and also over other parts of body. Applications of anti-scabetic preparations along with anti-histamine tablets for itching will help you to get over this menace. The anti-scabetic lotion or creams to be applied from head to foot overnight or as instructed by your physician.
2. An yeast infection sometimes manifest with itching and cut like wound over penis. Anti yeast preparations as topical and oral route will help you.
In both situations your sex partners also to be treated simultaneously, otherwise it could relapse.
Consult your Dermatologist and get well soon.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, penis feel to be scratched. Is it HIV? 2 minutes later
So in this case i can walk in the hospital/clinic to get it taken care of
Thanks.

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Wish you a speedy recovery

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Wise decision taken by you.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Dr S.Murugan