Had unprotected sex, missed periods. Suggest pills to start periods or abort if pregnant

My wife has missed her menses time, it been 10 days from her cycle date. we had sex thrice this month i.e unsafe sex, we already have 2 kids but we are not looking for any more kids.
can u please suggest the pills required to get her menses back or a abortion pills if she is pregnant.
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 25 minutes later
First get the pregnancy confirmed by the urine pregnancy test and once confirmed you can use abortion pill for the abortion.
This abortion pill comes by the name of MTP kit.
This MTP kit cones in a pack.

Each pack contains 5 tablets - 
1 tablet of Mifepristone…200 mg 
4 tablets of Misoprostol, each containing Misoprostol…200 mcg

MTP Kit is indicated for the medical termination of intrauterine pregnancy up to 63 days of gestation. 
The dosage is mifepristone 200 mg orally followed 48 hours later by misoprostol 800 mcg (4 tablets of 200 mcg) vaginally or orally.
Bleeding occurs 4 hours later and may continue for some time.
The patient should return for a follow-up visit approximately 14 days after the administration of mifepristone. This visit is very important to confirm by clinical examination or ultrasonographic scan that a complete termination of pregnancy has occurred.
In case of failure of complete termination of pregnancy by MTP kit,surgical abortion is done.

Since use of MTP kit of your own can cause problem,you should consult a gynecologist and get the termination of pregnancy done under her supervision.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck