Had unprotected sex, have open blister on finger. Worried that sore could be HIV symptom. Have OCD and numbness in fingers

I am a man. I had unprotected sex (oral with a little virginal and anus with finger in anus. I had a open blister on finger. She did the same to me. I do not know if she has HIV but she could. 5 weeks latter I have a sore throat with pus on tonsils: tonsils not swollen. I have been tested for STDs 3 days after encounter, all was negative. I will be tested for HIV in 2 months.

I'm worried that sore throat could be sympton og HIV. Also, the women did give me herpes on lips, I not being to concerned since I already had herpes. Now I'm worried this 'tonsilitis could either be an early symptom of HIV or is a new strain of herpes. I have been extremely worried since the sexual encounter as stated 5 weeks ago, and my OCD doesn't help. I take porazepam for my anxiety.

Also my ulnar nerve in my left arm seems a little pinched: a little numbness in my ring and pinky finger. Back pain left side been scapula and spine: and trapazoid muscle I believe.
I started back to smoke little cigars: 10 in last month: stopped 5 days ago. The weather hs been very hot and humid. I walk 3 to 5 miles a day.
My sexual encounter was 90% oral sex asnd finger up anus on each other as explained. Having prostate syurgery, I could not get a complete erect penis so could not penetrate vagina or anus with penis. But I did rub her vagina and anus with head of penis.

Just one more important thing: none of my lymph nodes under arms, neck, and groin, are swollen.

A do drink alcohol daily: 3 to 4 beers for the lest 10-12 years.
I apoloize once again to add something, but this could be important: I have been putting ABREVA cream (Docosanol 10% solution) on my lips 3 - 4 times a day for past 5 days. I'm sure I swallowed some just by it being on my lips
Thank you.
Very worried
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 10 hours later
I would be pleased to answer your question .

I would suggest you to get a blood test done called HIV DUO test. They will test for your ELISA for antibodies and p24 antigen .
It will rule out all your fears about HIV .
Secondly , since the source may not be traceable I would suggest you to take an empirical antibiotic treatment for the sexually transmitted diseases from your GP or Dermatologist .
This would include an antibiotic called azithromycin and doxycycline , which would be available from your doctor by prescription only .
thanks and take care