Had unprotected sex, ejaculated outside. But wiped and went inside again. Chances of pregnancy ?

Yesterday my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He pulled out and ejaculated but seconds after he didn't wipe of and he went back in. What are the chances of getting pregnant or that I am pregnant?
Posted Tue, 12 Jun 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 13 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Since your boyfriend didn't wipe it and within seconds he went in,can result in pregnancy as technically a single sperm is required for the pregnancy.
Whether pregnancy has taken place or not can be confirmed only by the required tests.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, ejaculated outside. But wiped and went inside again. Chances of pregnancy ? 2 minutes later
Is there a percentage I could go by that pregnancy is possible right now?
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
It is very difficult to quantify the percentage of probability of pregnancy.
It may be there or not there.
It is only the subsequent test which will reveal the presence or absence of pregnancy.
Normally many females take a emergency contraceptive pill after the unprotected sex.
This pill has to be taken within 72 hours of sex and helps In avoiding undesired pregnancy after a unprotected sex.