Had unprotected sex during period. Having lower back pain. Presence of blood seen in urine test

I had unprotected sex and on second day i had an uncomfortable feeling. I had no visible symtoms .however, I got got blood check up for vdrl and urine check up done after a week. My reports are clear except for urine where blood trace has been shown. kindly advice . Further I may add I have lower back ache and dull pain when I sit.
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Many sexual transmitted disease do not cause such rapid symptoms on the day 2nd of the sexual intercourse. many organism have longer incubation period and appears on labs and causes signs and symptoms from 1 - 6 months time period. Such sudden onset can be a result of the Both are on the counter available drugs. A urine culture and sensitivity will be quite helpful.

the lower back pain can be either due to present situation you are having that is urinary tract infection or it can be a vertebral pain caused either due to disc degeneration or generalized weakness. peroxicam is also effective over here.

if you still have some query, feel free to ask