Had unprotected sex during ovulation with withdrawal method. What are the chances of pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex twice during ovulation. The withdrawal method was used however he used his fingers to put his ejaculate inside my vagina. The first time his hand was wet from water before touching the fluid the second time the amount of ejaculate was small. What are the chances of pregnancy?
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Asra Ishtiaq Ahmed 17 minutes later
Hello there.

Thanks for writing.

Yes, there are chances of pregnancy though very less.

Withdrawal method is not 100% protective as the secretions prior to ejaculation also contain few sperms.
Also you say that the ejaculate was introduced with fingers. Though this would not have been significant amount but still carries risk of pregnancy.
Ovulation time is another added risk to get pregnant.
Pregnancy is also possible if semen or pre-ejaculate is spilled on the vulva.

If its been more than 3 days, you had the intercourse then there nothing you can do now to prevent pregnancy from happening.

All you can do is wait for your periods. In case you miss them, you need to do a urine pregnancy test.

I hope I have answered your query.