Had unprotected sex, done blood tests for HIV and Hepatitis, taken antibiotics. Am I at risk for HIV?

Hello doctor. hope that you are doing well. Doctor actually i'm so scared and worried. I can't focus on my studies and duties. I also can't sleep. I really think a lot bout what happened with me.
Last Thursday ( 5 days ago ) i was with a girl ( stripper). There were kisses, touches and oral stuff from her to me. Then suddenly she came and sat on my lap. I'm not sure if penis goes into her vagaina or anus but for the worst case lets say that my penis has gone into her vagaina but what I'm sure about that it lasted just for a few seconds!!!. it wasn't lik a real intercourse it was just for a few seconds then i moved her. i wasn't protected.
I went to the hospital and i explained what happened, The doctor told me that the risk of Hiv (aids) is lower than 1% especially that the intercourse was for a short time but there are other more common diseases like gunaria and somthing else but i forgot whats it called but they gave me 6 tablets of antibiotics for that ( 4 red tablets and 2 white huge tablets). Plus yesterday i had some blood tests for Hiv and hepatitis b and c just in case and to be sure that everything is fine.
I dont know if the girl has the hiv or not I'm just assuming that she has it.
Doctor please tell me. am i under a risk of hiv ?? can what happened let me get hiv this easy ?? what if the girl is positive can i get the hiv with this shortness of intercourse and low of friction ?? Is there any reason for being worried as this much or just forget what happened ??
note ) i had the blood tests after 4 days of the exposure is that okay ??
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 9 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

I think I have answered to your query earlier too. Is it correct?

Well, your doctor has told you the right thing, with this act the chances of acquiring HIV is extremely low.

You have been treated correctly too (to cover other bacterial STIs).

There is no reason to be anxious or nervous.

Just get yourself tested for HIV, which you have already done. 99.99% chances are
that everything will turn out just fine.

So relax.

carry on with your work.

Dont waste your days thinking about it. You will soon have a normal report in your hands.

Stay calm.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, done blood tests for HIV and Hepatitis, taken antibiotics. Am I at risk for HIV? 1 hour later
Yes doctor its me again. I wrote this just because there are some new things like having the antibiotics and been tested. Doctor i dont know what exactly the name of tests that i had but i saw that hiv test. Doctor i had the tests just only 4 days after the exposure is it fine ? I was serfing the internet and i found that the minimum is having the test after 2 to 3 months after the esposure
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 25 minutes later
It is fine if you have got the p24 antigen test.
If it is ELISA the it should be repeated again after 6 weeks..
BUt most centers do a p24 test now..SO I think it should be fine..Just confirm it with your hospital...