Had unprotected sex, delayed periods. Possibility of conception?

I stopped XXXXXXX 35 2 months back and had unprotected sex last month. I was supposed to get my menses on 24th of August. However, have missed the same. my last menses date was 24th of July. Is there a possibility that i have conceived?
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 1 hour later
You have very high chance of getting pregnant.
The pregnancy can be confirmed by a urine pregnancy test only after 1 week after missed period.
Please do a urgent urine beta HCG test to check pregnancy. For that a urine pregnancy kit can be purchased from the pharmacy and an early morning urine sample should be used for this.
Consult your Gynecologist with the report.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly