Had unprotected sex, delayed period. Negative test. Pregnant?

Question
im not completely sure if im ok i took a pregnancy test at just over three weeks it was a clearblue digtal apparantely 99% accurate the day your period is due . I took the Test to day alter being overdue i took it first thing in thegg morning it seid Not pregnant . A doctor said it was highly unlikely that i am pregnant as i did Not have intercourse and did Not but my period is so late and im a Christian and would Not make Part in sex all i did was war clothes and Situation on Top of my bf (also wearing clothes ) so i know i was fertile but he did Not ejaculate my pants here never öffentlichen and seither was historisch he want Insider me or near me he didnt put Hussehistorisch Fingerspitzengefühl Insider me my bf and i Are so confused least Held. we Are a l a really Happy double but this has put a Hügel strand on or relations. Thank you.Do fingering

sorry i mentale to say that we are a Happy couple but this has put a strain on our relationship i mentale i am a Christian and did Not have intercourse but was fertile when this happened and all i did was Situation on Top of my bf wearing clothes and according to doctor Sperma has to be Insidere me but he neuer fingered me so i am löst.
Posted Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 2 hours later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

Pregnancy can only occur if sperm comes into contact with ovum in the female. The sperm would have to traverse the vaginal area into the cervix towards the uterus. This can only occur with penetrative intercourse with ejaculation inside the female, it is not possible to occur with fingering.
There are different reasons that a period may be late, they include: (1) any physical , mental stress can affect the period (2) excess or extreme physical activity (3) poor nutrition (4) abnormal level of thyroid hormone (5) abnormal level of a hormone called prolactin (6) polycystic ovarian syndrome- a condition where there is delayed periods, abnormal hair growth (on chest, abdomen or face), insulin resistance, polycystic ovaries, acne.

You may want to consider visiting your doctor to the cause of the delayed period (called oligomenorrhoea).
It may require blood tests to check the levels of certain hormones in the body.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any additional questions

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, delayed period. Negative test. Pregnant? 9 hours later
Thank You we didnt even do fingering .Or have sex . That is why im so confused . All that ever happened is i Sat on top of him wearing my clothes Thank You . I think it might be stress and Pool nutrition as i am a student and dont aliaseat the best of foods . i will contact a doctor after christmas can i be confident that the test was right ?

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 14 hours later
Hi, the only instance that pregnancy can occur without sexual intercourse would be in cases of fertility treatment when an embryo or sperm is implanted into the female.
However, implantation/presence of sperm in the female genitalia is necessary because the sperm and ovum have to XXXXXXX for pregnancy to occur.
In the absence of this, the pregnancy test is accurate and you are not pregnant.
I agree with you, if your period still does not occur by the time christmas is over then you would need to see your doctor for an evaluation.

Feel free to ask any other questions

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, delayed period. Negative test. Pregnant? 21 minutes later
Right . I am thinking with a Clearnet mind i know im not but after christmas if i still have thing imgoing to make sure i am okay health ee
related it would be stress . Thank You so much . have a lovely christmas

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 10 minutes later
Merry christmas to you as well, God bless

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, delayed period. Negative test. Pregnant? 10 minutes later
Merry Christmas Got be with you .

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 13 minutes later
And with you

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex, delayed period. Negative test. Pregnant? 34 hours later
I keep on getting not pregnant on my tests so it must be true plus i havent had intercourse and you said Theresia XXXXXXX no other way other than artificial insemenation w which ive not had. Therefore ive skipped a period and dont know why but i can go to the doctors for a blood sample .

Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 25 hours later
Yes, you need to consult your doctors for an examination and blood tests.Hope all goes well for you