Had unprotected sex before surgical operation. Does it affect the abortion? Chances of getting re-pregnant?

I feel like an idiot but I had unprotected sex 2 days before my surgical abortion is scheduled. Is it possible for me to get re-pregnant after the abortion from the sperm that was left 2 days prior to the surgical abortion? Does it affect the abortion since i had sex only a few days before the abortion? Is it even possible to ovulate within 2-4 days after a termination of pregnancy like that?
Posted Tue, 24 Jul 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Thanks for the query

It is assured that you will not get pregnant if you have had unprotected sex two days before your abortion. The normal ovulation cycle would not have happened during your pregnancy.

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no furthe queries please accept my answer

I wish you good health