Had unprotected sex before ejaculation. Feel twinges in abdomen and diarrhea. Could be pregnant?

Question
I had unprotected sex before ejaculation, then a condom was put on for ejaculation. The first day of my last period was July 18, last day of period was July 24. I had sex on the 27 and about 30 hours later i feel twinges in my abdomen (left side of navel) and diarrhea. I'm 41 and I don't have any kids my endocrinologist say's that i am pre-menapausal.. Could I be pregnant? No breast tenderness but I haven't missed my next period...
Posted Fri, 23 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 30 minutes later
Hi XXXXX,
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX After analyzing your query its highly unlikely you to be pregnant. As you got your normal periods in july. As you again had sexual intercourse on 27th, its very very early to have any pregnancy symptoms.
Hence I suggest you to not to think about pregnancy now, kindly start using an effective contraceptive measure which suits you. And wait for your next period, if you miss your next period then chances of pregnancy is high, then you can do a urine pregnancy test. For time being, I feel its highly unlikely that you are pregnant.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW