Had unprotected sex and did not ejaculate. Should ipill be taken?

Me and my girl friend had sex 30 hours before from now, we had unprotected sex but i am sure i din't Cum inside her... Even i have doubt so plz help me Dr. weather she should take an i-pill ???

Thank you
Posted Tue, 12 Nov 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Better to take emergency pill.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX To prevent pregnancy its better to take emergency contraceptive pill, because sometimes even the Pre-ejaculate contains motile sperms. After taking emergency pill the chances of pregnancy reduces to <1%. Kindly consult your doctor for prescription and dose.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex and did not ejaculate. Should ipill be taken? 13 minutes later
so can i give her an I-Pill ?? is that enough or should i need to consult doctor?? :O
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes she can take that

Detailed Answer:
Yes she can take i-pill which contains levonorgesterl. It has to be taken within 72hrs of unprotected intercourse. Kindly consult your doctor if she has any abdominal pain or abnormal vaginal bleeding over a period of 2-6 weeks following use of emergency contraception.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile