Had unprotected sex and cleaned the penis with warm water. What are the chances of getting HIV?

Question
Hi I had protected sex with a. Ukranian CSw in XXXXXXX and after ejaculation I kept moving for a minute when I noticed that the condom slipped !! So I was unprotected for a minute directly after that I went and cleaned my penis with warm water and soap! What's my risk of hiv?
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Low risk...

Detailed Answer:

As per your post you had a very brief exposure. And statistically a single brief exposure is not considered as high risk of there is no raw wound.

I presume you did not have any wound on your Penistone during the exposure. If your answer is yes, the risks of transmission is low.

You might consider HIV testing 2-3 weeks after the exposure to alleviate all your fears.

Hope this helps.