Had unprotected sex after periods. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Dr. We had unprotected sex on 22nd day after my Monthly Periods, will there be chance of getting pregnant & will i get a Baby boy :) My Last Period was on November 05,2012
Posted Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Your chances of getting pregnant are highest around the time of ovulation.
The periods start exactly after 14days of the ovulation, so it depends also on length of your average menstrual cycle.
Having a male child is purely a natural coincidence and nothing can be done to make sure that you conceive a baby boy. Chances are 50% for either sex.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.