Had unprotected sex after periods. Missed periods, have headache and lump in throat. Worrosome

hi , i had unprotected sex 4weeks ago a day after mynormal period stopped, imdue formy period in two day but iv been unwell for 2 weeks , symtoms: headaches tierdness cramping aching constant indegestion feeling as if i have a luimp in my throat and upper gut , and yesterday i had red blood on tissue when i wiped which did not happen after that until today when yet again i had blood on tissue butagain stopped , also my wee is a dark orange with white floaty bits in ,ihave no stinging orburning and my period is always regular 28days. never have bleeding in between. only other medical condition is untreated high cholesterol thank you if you could help
Posted Fri, 21 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

All the symptoms you are experiencing are highly suggestive of yourself having teeth.

You should see your doctor immediately. Get yourself investigated with urinalysis, urine culture and sensitivity and ultrasound KUB. Start yourself with broad spectrum antibiotic under the care of your doctor.

You don't need to worry a lot and panic. you shall be fine after the intake of antibiotics.

Good luck.

Rajiv Goel
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex after periods. Missed periods, have headache and lump in throat. Worrosome 7 hours later
thank you for your response. i have hadtract infection before but always had pain when passing urine i have not had this at all hence why i worried. but would a water infection cause the sudden onset off tierdness and indegstion type symtoms, i couldnt eat for 4 days because off the dreadful feeling in my upper gut and throat which i still have . although ihave been urinating rather more than normal. many thanks
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

You can have infection without having any pain while passing urine.
However, now that you have detailed your history it appears that you had upset abdomen secondary to some infection and it appears to be get rectified by itself. The periumbilical pain you are experiencing can be there even in upset abdomen.

You should not get unduly worried and eat healthy. You should be fine in a day or two. If possible you should take some over the counter antacids for next few days.

All the best.

Rajiv goel
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex after periods. Missed periods, have headache and lump in throat. Worrosome 10 hours later
Thank you as you are correct as the day has gone on I feel quite unwell pain in my back and my dizziness has continued . My doctor surgery is not open jntil Monday morning do you think I can wait until then. Also I am intimating a lot volume wise so it's not as if I just feel the urgency and only a dribble comes out I dm in fact urinating quite a bit , I would like too thanks you .
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 6 hours later

You are welcome.

Rajiv Goel