Had unprotected sex. White bumps and itching in vagina. What could this be?

OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology
Question
Hi , I am 19 years and honestly this last month I've been a lot more promiscuous then I would like to admit . Anyway I had a one night stand a few weeks ago , and didn't use protection, now im having serious irritation in my vagina , and I'm freaking out! thinking back on the night the guy I slept with didn't show me his penis all night , like it was always under the covers or dark which is unusual. At first I thought that I had a yeast infection. The lips of my vagina is extremely irritating , and itchy! the inside of my vagina lips are also extremely red , and I even wake up in the middle of the night with need to itch my vagina! But I've had a yeast infection before and it was constant discomfort, and this randomly doesn't hurt very much then an hour later the itching and burning comes back , also I looked in the mirror at my vagina and there is a whole bunch of little white bumps on the inside of my vagina lips .My first thought was oh my god I have herpes ,but then I started to Google herpes and the pictures were all of blisters, which I don't have on my vagina there's just white bumps. I'm going too a STD testing clinic in the morning but I'm so scared I cant even sleep and would really like someone's opinion on what they think it might be ... Also im wondering if the white bumps can occur during a yeast infection ? and also the inside of my vagina is extremely red , and irritated, it burns a little when I pee, would you think its a yeast infection or could this be some kind of std ?
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Manjunath L Ramarajapalli 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Diagnose and treat fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hello, It is possible that you are suffering from fungal infection (yeast infection) which presents with white discharge (white bumps) and itching.There are other causes.Correct diagnosis is possible if the vaginal discharge is sent for laboratory study. Please consult your local gynecologist who will do the necessary tests and prescribe medication,so that you willbe relieved of the problem. Good luck