Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Chances of getting pregnant?

Question
Hey so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex.. monday..and the very next day i took the emergency pill... but on Wednesday he actually came in me. and once again I had to take the emergency pill.. (this happened twice in one week)Is there any way that i can get pregnant. how long will it take form me to find out?
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 54 minutes later
Hello
Pregnancy wont be an issue if you get withdrawal bleeding with a week.However,you have taken the emergency pill twice so i cannot confirm how successful that will be. Please remember that taking the emergency pill multiple times in a cycle reduces the efficacy of the drug and may cause serious menstrual irregularities.
So now wait for the bleeding to occur,if it does, then pregnancy wont be an issue in this cycle. Ideally you should bleed within 10 days. If you miss your period,test for pregnancy immediately.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Chances of getting pregnant? 28 minutes later
okay...I will wait for the withdrawal. is there anything that I can do about it in the meantime?

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 14 minutes later
Not really. Dont take any more emergency pills in this cycle,and use condoms instead.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Chances of getting pregnant? 15 minutes later
THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!.. IM A BIT MORE CALM NOW :) you were a BIG help Dr XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 7 hours later
Happy to help.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Took pill. Chances of getting pregnant? 4 days later
Hey, its me again.. ok so today. This brown-reddish looking liquid came when I wiped.. does that mean. its a discharge and that I run no risk of being pregnant?

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
You should have a period for a few days. Then there should be no chances of pregnancy.