Had unprotected sex. Took iPill. Noticed bleeding. Pregnant?

Hi, I got my last periods on 4th April 2013 and then i had unprotected sex on 13th April 2013. I took I-Pill the same day and i got little bit of bleeing on 20th April 2013. I had my dates on 4th May 2013 but still i have not got my periods. Please advise if there are any chances of pregnancy. Also advise if i can take Modus now, as the doctor had suggested me to take Modus 10mg tablet for 10 day but i did not take them
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 20 minutes later
The chances of pregnancy are very rare in your case because you have taken I-pill within 24hrs. I-pill is very effective if the dose is appropriate and in proper time.
In my opinion you should first consult a gynecologist for your urine, blood test and ultrasonography to rule out pregnancy.
If your test is negative for pregnancy then only you can take modus tablet as advise from your doctor for withdrawal bleeding.
Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help.
Dr. Richa

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Took iPill. Noticed bleeding. Pregnant? 27 minutes later
My gynaecologist had already suggested me to take Modus for 10 days, which i didnt take. can I take it now.
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 11 minutes later

I only say that you should first rule out your pregnancy (I know the chances are rare). Then only take modus tablet. If you want to take it without pregnancy test, you can take as your gynecologist advise.

Wish you good luck.
Dr. Richa