Had unprotected sex. Took i pill. Having bleeding. Any chances of pregnancy?

Question period starting date is 1st... I had unprotected sex with my husband on 9 th of this month.... After 1 hour I take I pill... Now on 15th I m facing a light bleeding...
Plzzz guide me... Is there r chances of getting pregnant.... I don't want to get pregnant...
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
pregnancy unlikely

Detailed Answer:

When you say your periods starting date is 1st, do you mean the date was 1st of October 2013? If yes, the chances of you getting pregnant is unlikely. For clarity, please mention the date of your last periods or LMP.

Also, you have taken Ipill after one hour. Hence, this makes it very unlikely for you to get pregnant.

The light bleeding that you are facing now is probably due to side effect of the drug Ipill.

Hope this helps you.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Took i pill. Having bleeding. Any chances of pregnancy? 27 minutes later
Yes it's start on 1st October...
That means no need to worry about pregnancy???
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
no need to worry

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for clarifying.

No, pregnancy is unlikely in you. Hence, there is no need to worry.

I am saying this again since you took the Ipill after 1 hour of sexual intercourse.

Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Took i pill. Having bleeding. Any chances of pregnancy? 25 hours later
Hi... It's not after 1 hour its about 2 hour around....
Nd at what expected date my next period will there any effect on period due to bleeding I m facing right now ???
Plz guid
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
detailed below

Detailed Answer:

The drug Ipill is effective 95% when taken within 24 hrs. So, whether you took it at one hour or around 2 hours, it matters the same as long as it is within 24hrs. So cheers!

Your periods can be preponed or postponed by a week due to Ipill use.

The bleeding you are facing now is due to Ipill use by itself. As said, it will either prepone or postpone the period. No other significant side effects of the same.

hope this helps you.