Had unprotected sex. Should I be worried about contracting something?

I had a sexual encounter with a female about 3 weeks ago and i fingered her and kissed her butt. I didn't kiss her anus or vagina just the cheeks and lower back area. Should I be worried about contracting something?
Posted Wed, 8 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
As long as there was no direct contact of your mucosa with her mucosa or the secretions, there is no chance of transmission of any STD. Please do not worry. Touching an intact skin does not pose you at any risk.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Should I be worried about contracting something? 11 minutes later
My follow up question is a few days ago I masterbated and shortly afterward I had a sore on the shaft of my penis. Is this because I wasn't using any lubercants? And would this have any relation to the events that occurred the other week? The sore doesn't look like anything I've seen related to stds it looks like a cut or some of the skin rubbed off. Thanks doctor
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 23 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
From your description the sore on your penis seems to be due to lack of lubrication. Applying a topical antiseptic ointment will help in healing in next few days.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.