Ask a Dentist   »  

Had unprotected sex. Puss filled bump appeared inside mouth, bumps on penis. Hiv herpes negative

Dentist
Question
Hi i have had sex with about 10 girls and i got small bumps 3 on my dick i got tested for hiv herpes and had them look at it 2 months and 5 months after the test came back negative and they said it was nothing to worry about the bumps are still the same size really small but now i have small white bumps on the inside of my gum and now i had a small puss filed bump on the inside of my mouth wat could all this be?
Posted Thu, 9 May 2013 in Dental Health

Answered by Dr. Qazi Ammara 2 hours later

White bumps inside your mouth on the cheeks and gums can be because of many reasons,

-It can be painless aphthous ulceration in the mouth.
-Can be canker sores or cold sores.
-Other than this the bumps seen on the cheeks and gums can be infections, viral infections like Herpes, oral sex practice.
-Stress and hormonal changes may also leads to such lesions.
-Moreover the lesions may be formed due to injury by food products, cracked tooth, dental infections draining abscess in the area.
-Apart from this it can be due to use of certain medications, allergies to some food products.

Therefore there so many are many possibilities that can cause the bumps. A direct examination by a qualified Doctor is necessary to narrow down the possibilities.

I would suggest you to consult a Dentist and get the examination done and if necessary get x-rays done.

In the interim you can take vitamin B complex once a day, brush your teeth with a soft bristle toothbrush, use antiseptic mouthwash gargles twice daily.

Hope this information is useful, if you have further doubts feel free to ask.

Take Care!

Dr Qazi Ammara.