Had unprotected sex. Partner bleeding. Pregnant?

hiii...I had an unprotected sex with my girlfriend on friday...howver, it was her first time and I pulled out bcoz she was feeling blackout. what i observe that i had pre-cum on my penis....i got scared....on tuesday following week we had successful intercourse with condom and next day she had heavy bleeding... I am scared if due to pre-cum, will she be pregnant....we are living in a country where pregnancy without marriage leads to prison and i luv her and dnt want my and her family to be defamed....please advise
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 7 hours later
In my opinion, you should show your girl friend to nearby Gynecologist as she had bleeding. Regarding pregnancy with precum though the initial precum does not contain sperm however rarely few sperms can be present. Pregnancy also depends in which phase of female cycle intercourse has been done so better get her examined by local doctor.

Best wishes
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Partner bleeding. Pregnant? 2 hours later
We have sex after 5 days of her last cycle and I didnt came in her fully as I pulled out as she was feeling blackout. She had bleeding after 2-3 days before 15 days of her normal next cycle...
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 22 hours later
From history, it seems you had relation in unsafe period; if you are sure that no semen went inside the vagina then do not worry. If in doubt, better ask your girl friend to see a local physician or a gynecologist.

Best wishes