Had unprotected sex. On depo shot. Is there any chances of pregnancy?

I am wondering if it is possible to have morning sickness 4 dpo. There were several broken condoms during my XXXXXXX week and on the day I ovulated.
Posted Mon, 18 Feb 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
It is too early to have any morning sickness at 4 dpo. The symptoms of pregnancy do not appear till 10 dpo.
The symptoms you are having are likely to be due to gastric upset. Do take some antacids like TUMS and have an easy to digest oil free food for relief.
You can test your urine for pregnancy in case your periods are overdue.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.