Had unprotected sex. Noticed small pimples on penis. Having fever and headache. Could this be HIV?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
10 days ago i had 2 sexual encounters with 2 different women i didnt know. Encounter 1 i had a woman perform unprotected oral sex on me. Later that evening i had unprotected vaginal sex twice with a different woman. 2 days later i had small pimple like bumps on my penis. The following day i had fever and a headache. I also felt very tired. What is this? Is this an std? Could it be hiv? Does hiv cause bumps on the penis? Can i stress to the point that i feel i have symptoms? What stds can cause fever And headaches? Help!!! Im scared!!! Im attaching pics.
Posted Fri, 27 Sep 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not related to HIV. Possibility of Genital Herpes

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Bumps on penis cannot be a symptom for HIV. Moreover earliest manifestation in HIV can occur only after 3- 4 weeks after the infection. So fever and head aches also are not related to HIV.
Fever and head ache may not be related to your sexual activity as a Flu like picture can occur to anybody without a sexual encounter. Close intimacy with somebody also may cause an air born throat infection and can cause a fever.
Your lesion over the fore skin of penis or shaft skin seems to be due to Genital Herpes. In Primary genital Herpes also it is not uncommon to have fever and head ache.
Consult your Genito-urinary physician or a Dermato-venereologist forfurther investigations and treatment.
DR S.Murugan

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Noticed small pimples on penis. Having fever and headache. Could this be HIV? 1 hour later
Statistically speaking? What are the chances of me getting hiv?

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Vaginal penetrative sex carries risk for HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Unprotected oral sex has a very low risk for HIV.
But unprotected vaginal sex with an unknown woman definitely carries risk for HIV. The risk in vaginal penetrative sex is 5 per 0000 contacts. So it is better for you to have a blood check up for HIV and rule out the possibility of HIV 3- 4 weeks after your high risk contact.
DR S.Murugan