Had unprotected sex. Noticed red bumps on panis and lower stomach. Worrisome

Jul 2016

Hi, my bf got tiny little red bumps on his genitals and lower stomach today and it has been 4 days since we've had unprotected sex. They aren't itchy, sore, or tender. What can it be?
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 54 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted your boy friend has developed reddish bumps over glans penis after unprotected sex. Such reddish bumps over the glans can be due to glans of the Penis called as Balanitis. Careful physical examination of these bumps can confirm this possibility

I would encourage him to visit a qualified urologist for evaluation. He may need a broad spectrum antibiotic for a week as treatment. It is also important that you get yourself checked for possible infection of vaginal secretions (vaginitis).

Avoid intercourse till it gets cured completely.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.