Had unprotected sex. Noticed bleeding and missed periods. Is there any chances of pregnancy?

Excellent
Question
i had sex with my gf for the 1st time on 17th november and i was inside her just for a few seconds and without any condom. i didn't cum for sure... it was our first time and she was a virgin. she bleed during sex and it continued for the next day but it was light. she was supposed to have period on 26th but still it didn't come on 29th. usually she have her period on time. can first time sex delay period?? or any other cause?? another thing is that last year also on her 1st period of the winter she was late by 8 days. can there be any resemblance? and if pregnant please suggest a easy and safe way for home abortion or miscarriage.
Posted Wed, 19 Dec 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 22 minutes later
Sometimes some sperms can come along with secretions before ejaculation. So you should be very careful.
However if her periods are regular of 28-30 days you had sex in safe period.
Sometimes periods can delayed due to stress, anxiety but there is no role of first time sex.
For confirmation she can get her urine pregnancy test done with pregnancy kit available in market.
Most probably pregnancy test should be negative, however if it comes positive there is no safe way for HOME abortion or miscarriage.
I hope your query has been answered.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Noticed bleeding and missed periods. Is there any chances of pregnancy? 17 minutes later
then is there any chance that periods can be delayed due to having sex for the first time? i have heard about it many times. And if she is pregnant is it safe to take an abortion pill at home?? please suggest.

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 11 minutes later
Welcome back.
Periods can not be delayed due to first time sex. However stress, anxiety & pregnancy can delay it.
Don't worry. First let her to get her pregnancy test done then it will be decided about abortion.
I have already explained that there is no safe way for HOME abortion.
There will be need of hospitalization for it.
I hope your query has been answered.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Noticed bleeding and missed periods. Is there any chances of pregnancy? 26 hours later
ok. but if she turns out to be pregnant then in case of an abortion within 40 days from the last day of last period how long she needs hospitalization? can she be released the same day?? are there any health issues?? and is there any non-surgical method of abortion?? please be in details. i am very much worried.

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 21 hours later
Thanks for replying back.
The abortion should be under the supervision of a Gynecologist.
It would depend on the availability of the clinician, it can be done as a day care procedure but she needs to be reviewed frequently. Your doctor would explain you at details.
The abortion in her case would be through Medical method and not surgical one.
I hope the advise would be helpful for you.