Had unprotected sex. Man had itching, bumps on penis and had yeast infection earlier. Girl is having frequent urination. Worried?

Question
I'm a woman and had unprotected sex about 36 hours ago with a man. He contacted me today to say that he had slight itching earlier, then after a shower noticed small red bumps on his penis tip and foreskin. Other info: he didn't urinate after sex for a couple of hours, and didn't shower until the next day. Also, he has a rash on his chest that he thinks is an effect of the tricyclc antibiotic that he's taking. One last thing: he said he got a yeast infection a few years ago, but the symptoms were just itching and a red rash. Thoughts about diagnosis? Also, I have no symptoms...well not really. I think I might have a yeast infection. Some discolored pee and frequent urination.
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. David Okia 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Man has Sexually transmitted infection(sti)

Detailed Answer:

Your partner most likely has sexually transmitted infection most likely herpes.
Chances of you getting this infection is high because you had un protected sex.
Its important for both of you to have an HIV test done and other tests for venereal diseases.
I usually give my patients with such complains acyclovir tablets plus some antibiotics like ciprofloxacin and metronidazole.

I would recommend he sees doctor for further examination doctor needs to look at small red bumps, do above tests and management.

You will also need to see doctor for some above tests and some medication.

Hope I answered your question.

Will be happy to help you, if you have more queries.