Had unprotected sex. Is there possibility of getting pregnant?
User rating for this question
we had unprotected sex on 3 sep and she missed her next periods which were to come on 30 sept. Taken mtp kit on 14 oct and then bleeding occured but there were no periods and then on 7 nov we had unprotected sex again. Is there possibility of getting pregnant? what should i do?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 20 minutes later
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Is there possibility of getting pregnant? 44 minutes later
after how much time duration does periods come after taking mtp kit? she had periods 4 days ago but only for 2 days
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 4 minutes later
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Is there possibility of getting pregnant? 5 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 36 minutes later
People also viewed
- Had unprotected sex prevention to not get pregnant
- Does the plan b pill speed up your period
- Is lower back pain a side effect of lovenox?
- Dos and dont during third trimester
- Does eating raw rice during pregnancy have an affect on the baby
- What is the possibility of getting pregnant after unprotected sex
- Is swollen glands a side effect of levaquin?
- Does gilberts syndrome affect pregnancy
- Is sweating a side effect of mefenamic acid?
- Had unprotected sex is there possibility of getting pregnant
- Chances of getting pregnant with an unprotected sex
- Dry underarm skin during pregnancy
- Is bleeding gums a side effect of lopressor?
- Is chills a side effect of loestrin fe 1/20?
- Delayed period had unprotected sex possible to get pregnant