Had unprotected sex. How to avoid pregnancy?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Hi i had sex and i doubt that sperm entered into my bod.wat should i do now to get rid of pregnancy
Posted Sat, 25 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 14 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your querry.
There is no possibility now to effect the process of fertilisation such as washing out sperm or anything similar so the best and the only solution is to take day-after pill within 72 hours from intercourse. SO visit your pharmacist and ask for it. If there has more than 3 days passed I suggest to wait till your next period and if you dont get it you should visit gynaecologist for further plans.
WIsh you good health. If you have any question I ll be glad to help.
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. How to avoid pregnancy? 15 minutes later
instead of taking i-pill if i eat more papaya and pineapple from the first day of sex, can i avoid it.
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 21 minutes later
No. This is an absurdity. You should take pill, trust me. All other methods are nonscientific and unproved. If you are around the ovulation and you are sure that there was inside ejaculation you should really consider i-pill. But its your choice.