Had unprotected sex. Having sore throat and grey fungi with red spots on penis. Worried?

Question
hi, i had a girl perform unprotected oral sex on me about 4 days ago and now I have a sore throat and grey fungi with a couple of red spots on my penis
Posted Sat, 27 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 36 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX STDs/HIV through oral sex for a male is rare possibility. But fungal infection and herpes can occur frequently through oral sex.
The symptoms explained by you over your genitasl are likely to be due to fungal infection only. Apart from a topical application, a systemic anti-fungal antibiotic for 3-4 weeks will help you to cure completely.
All the other symptoms of throat, body pain etc. are due to your seasonal throat infection only.Better to consult your physician and he/she will cure you completely.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Having sore throat and grey fungi with red spots on penis. Worried? 8 minutes later
Are the anti fungal antibiotics available over the counter?

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 57 minutes later
Thank you for followup question. I dont know about your country, I suggest you to consult a Skin & STD specialist for the prescription.
If you do not have any clarification you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW