Had unprotected sex. Having cut marks on penis. Could it be a STD?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
Hello Doctor,
I have some funny cut marks, almost looking like nail scratched marks on my foreskin (top right - below the tip of the skin).
I got it for no reason today.
I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago with a guy.
Although, he did not come inside me, and says he is clean.
Could it be a STD? I gave him a blow job, his penis had no discharge, odor, rashes, or anything like that.
We even kissed, and I did not get anything on my lips or mouth, per say.

I've been simply freaking out for 2 weeks and thinking only about this thing and I think that's the reason it feels like my balls are hurting - left, then right, then left and so forth.

I do not have any other symptoms.
No fever, no sore throat, no fatigue etc..

I masturbated last night, could be my nails, but I don't think it is.

There is no pain, just sting on the cut XXXXXXX and there are some 4 in straight line.

Please help. I cannot affor doctor's visit..
Posted Mon, 22 Oct 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 2 hours later
Welcome!

I would be pleased to answer your question .

Thanks for the picture sent . Please do not worry . It does not look like an STD.
It looks an abrasion in the picture . If you have no symptoms like urinary discharge , urethral discharge , lymph nodes in the groin , blisters there is nothing to worry .
To be on the safer side you can apply a mild over the counter cortisone cream and canestan cream twice a day for 10 days .

Thanks and Take care.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Having cut marks on penis. Could it be a STD? 8 minutes later
Thanks a lot.
No, I do not have any discharge, lymph or odor at all.
It did sort of burn around 8 days after sex, but not overly and does not burn while urinating.
The tip of my penis (not the urethra) but the foreskin was burning that is for couple of days.

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 21 minutes later
Thanks for the information and clarifications .

There is no need to worry about the same . You can apply the cream as advised . It might be frictional or abrasion .

Thanks and Take care