Had unprotected sex, Have scratches and cut on penis with whole body scratched. HIV?

Question
I'm having a problem so scared, Its all about me having unprotected sex and right now i have serious issue with my penis, it really scratched me a lot both on the top and the whole penis also i notice recently i have a cut on the neck of my penis and still i feel scratched inside the top of my penis am just so scared to visit a doctor due to the HIV scared in me, sorry my english is bad as its not my first language, I hope to read back.
also with whole body scratched
Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need more information...

Detailed Answer:

I would like to know when did you involve in the sexual activity? And who was your partner?

Chance of HIV is higher in multiple sexual offenders. A single unprotected sexual intercourse with a known partner or with some one whose HIV status is less likely to induce HIV infection. If the risk was extremely high and the event was very recent (within 72 hours), post exposure prophylaxis with antiretroviral drugs will considerably reduce chances of HIV. Therefore please provide additional details.

Cuts and scratches on penis is seen most commonly due to fungal infections or due to vigorous sexual activity. You can use topical antifungal creams such as candid for couple of weeks and see if it improves.

Awaiting your reply...