Had unprotected sex. Have bumps filled with puss and blood also comes out around when squeeze. STD?

I had unprotected sex last night and now I have bumps around my pubic, like inner part of my thigh that have puss and blood come out when I squeeze them. Is this a sign of an STD
What should I do to get this treated ?
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 35 minutes later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX First, the short answer is no: if you’re in a mutually monogamous relationship (meaning you only have sex with each other) and both of you are STD-free, an STD cannot form on its own. To know for sure if either of you has an STD, make an appointment for STD testing with your doctor or look into reputable online testing services. In the meantime, using barrier protection like condoms and dental dams is a good way to reduce the risk of catching STDs...and reducing the risk of unintended pregnancy.
your symptoms might indicate a sexually transmitted infection like genital herpes or genital warts. But, again, the only way to know the cause of your symptoms for sure is to see your regular doctor, and get tested for STDs.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile