Had unprotected sex. Have been sleepy, tired, headaches, dizzy and tender breasts. Pregnancy test negative. Suggest?

I had unprotected sex the night before my paragard oyster came out, on XXXXXXX 22, my cycle came July 6, I have been sleepy tired,headaches dizzy lightheaded, full tender breast, nauseous, pregnancy test is negative... what's wrong with me or is it too soon to test?
How early can u have pregnancy symptoms n how early is too early to test
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 days later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX After analyzing your query, if I consider you had normal period in XXXXXXX and july without missing any period in between, its unlikely that you are pregnant. But as your symptoms are suggestive of pregnancy, I feel you should wait till August 1st week(preferable after 6th august) and if you still dont get your periods, you can repeat the home pregnancy test.
Now its too early for an urine pregnancy test. Most of the home urine pregnancy test will be positive after 5-7 days after missing periods.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile