Had unprotected sex. Getting pain, strange sensation in penis. Treated for chlamydia. Solution?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Had unprotected sex, hav dull ache and sensation in penis and at base.
STD test at docs wer clear but was treated for chlamydia. A prescription
I repeated but still hav symptoms . Getting slightly more noticeable .
Posted Tue, 7 May 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 days later

Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted, it appears that you have dull aching pain in your penis after unprotected sex. Mostly it is due to Urethritis.

You have tested for Chlamydia which turned out to be negative. You have taken medicines but has no satisfactory results.

Please consult qualified urologist or Specialist in sexual medicine for clinical examination and further treatment. Repeat your Routine urine test and get basic screening tests for STD, and HIV done to rule out STD.

Meanwhile, take broad spectrum antibiotics after getting prescription from your family Physician.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..