Ask a Urologist   »  

Had unprotected sex. Getting burning sensation on penis, noticed red spot on it. How to get rid of this?

Excellent

General Surgeon
Question
I observed some very tiny red spots on the inner layer of the skin of my penis head two days back. I observed them once I had bath with a anti-bacterial soap. I don't have any pain / itching. My urination is also smooth. They are visible only when observed very keenly. Just a very little feeling of burning sensation. What are these and why do they occur? Do I have to take any precautionary measures to get rid of them? The reason for my keen observation is, on March 02, 2013, I had unprotected sex with a lady whose hiv status is unknown. I named it unprotected as the condom broke at the final stage during ejaculation (< 30 seconds of exposure I guess, may even less). Later, on March 28, 2013, I sent my blood sample for ELISA and PCR test and both of them came negative. Result came on April 02, 2013. PCR test was run on April 02. I have taken these results to HIV specialist and I was told that I can breathe easy and stop thinking of hiv. But, I am thinking that I might face some minor skin infections, especially in my genital area. Thats the reason. These spots are like coming and going I guess. Due to excess masturbation, my skin on the penis head is slightly expanded. Does this have any impact on the spots? I am taking more water these days (> 2lts a day). Do I need to take any Urine tests or some other? Please suggest.
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Hi
The tiny red spots on the inner layer are due to trauma caused by excess masturbation.
The superficial layer in that area might got damaged and lead to these tiny spots.
IT is not related to HIV.
No need to go for urine tests or any other tests.
Please take antibiotic like Cefpodoxime and clavulanic acid and anti inflamamtory drug.
Nothing to worry.
It will come down.
Wish you good health

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Getting burning sensation on penis, noticed red spot on it. How to get rid of this? 11 minutes later
Hi Sir,

Thanks for your reply. One more question.
Does eating foods resulting in excess body heat (Roti, spicy foods, mango etc) has any thing to do with these issues?

Thanks,
XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 4 minutes later
Hi
These lesions are not related to food.
If the lesions are not responding to medical treatment,you can go for Circumcision.

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Getting burning sensation on penis, noticed red spot on it. How to get rid of this? 1 minute later
Hi Sir,

Thanks for the reply. I will definetely take your suggestions.

Thanks,
XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 2 minutes later
Hi
You are welcome.