Had unprotected sex. Getting burning sensation on penis after ejaculation. How to cure this?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
hello sir,
after intercourse sperms came out there is very high level of burning sensation in my penis.This problem does not occur after masturbation but sometimes it happen after urine.I never use any protection during sex and my partner doesn't have any infection in vaginal part.But from childhood i have burning sensation in penis after urine.12 years before i had gone through trauma regarding my business and two months before after intercourse or masturbation semen is like watery fluid pls help me to get rid off from this disorder
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are getting severe burning sensation in your penis after ejaculation when having unprotected sex with your partner .

Since you do not get this problem after masturbation this is most likely to be due to acidic vaginal secretions of your partner.(Vaginitis) This can be confirmed only on clinical examination of your partner by a qualified Gynaecologist, and microscopic examination of vaginal fluid of your partner.

The watery nature of semen is not significant as it may be either due to frequent ejaculation or due to excessive secretion by seminal vesicles and prostate.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation and assessment.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Getting burning sensation on penis after ejaculation. How to cure this? 2 days later
but sir from childhood i have burning sensation in penis after urine what about that? and after intercourse there is also pain in top most part of penis and at the same time there is also pain in my last two fingers of right leg...

Thanks for follow up.

If you have problem of burning from childhood you need to consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination to rule out any narrowing in the terminal part of urethra.

The pain in urethra may be due to congestion of urethra that happens in erection during sex and persists for some time after ejaculation.

The pain in toes of right leg is not related to sex and may be due to some other cause or may be to anxiety.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil