Had unprotected sex. Feeling tired, bloated and abdominal pain. HPT negative. What to do?

May 2013
Hi, Me and my bf had unprotected sex for 8 months now. I have no pregnancy symptoms yet but he insists that i am pregnant. My period is two weeks late today(exactly 14 days), but this happend before,im verry tired and have been sleeping for almost two days straight. I have an irretating feeling in my lower right abdomen. I feel bloated and he keeps forcing me to eat. Im scared that its nothing and he keeps his hopes up. I had 3 negative tests, is it too early to tell?
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation then there is possibility for pregnancy.
Though the symptoms you mentioned can be seen in early pregnancy, we cannot confirm the pregnancy just because of these symptoms as these can also be seen in conditions like premenstrual syndrome etc.
Urine pregnancy test kits may not detect early pregnancy sometimes. But as your period is already 14 days delayed, by this time urine pregnancy test kit should detect pregnancy if present.
Anyhow you better go for blood test for pregnancy which will give more accurate result than urine test and will clarify the doubt.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.