Had unprotected sex. Experiencing muscle pain, cough, runny nose and brown spots all over. STD?

I had unprocteded sex more then 9 weeks ago. After 4 weeks I start to feel not well. Was tired , has muscle pain especially legs , little bit white tongue. Cough, and runny nose. Two days of diarrhea , all in about two weeks time but not together. Ten days ago lots of brown spots . They looks a little bit like freckles , but some of them are red and are pin size . Had one rapid test after 6 weeks, test in gum clinic after 7 weeks and p24 test after 8 weeks. Still worry a lot all my negative test will change to positive :-(
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

The symptoms you had are not typical to HIV; they can be seen in any viral illness.

A P24 antigen assay negative after a period of 6 weeks post exposure rules out HIV considerably. I would consider very negligible chances where you may turn positive.

There is no further testing needed. Just for your assurance you can get a repeat P24 antigen assay after 12 weeks post exposure. This test if negative will rule out HIV for sure.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.