Had unprotected sex. Done STD test. Meaning of results? Need to take action?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
STD Test Results -Please help me interpret them. I have asked my doctor to give me a general check up for sexual diseases. The doctor was not available when I went to get the results, but I have the results. Please will you go through each one, one by one and LET ME KNOW WHETHER I NEED TO TAKE ACTION (in bold because that's the question I really need answering). Are the tests sufficient and do I need to take action. A bit of background info, I had unprotected sex with a new girl about 2 months ago. And currently I have no symptoms of any illness.
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 15 minutes later
I hope I have already answered to your querry.
If you are yet to receive it I am typing it again.

I have gone through your problem as well as the reports.
The only parameter which is deranged is MCHC. You can repeat it some other day or in some other lab. How ever, this parameter is not related to any STDs. There is no more risk of HIV as it is already 2 months past and you are seronegative. Over all I will advice you to stay relaxed. Do go for protected sexual activity in future, if at all any.
Hope it's clear. Ask if you have any more querries.
All the best.
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Done STD test. Meaning of results? Need to take action? 1 minute later
Yes, I don't know why this came through twice?
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 16 minutes later
So if you have any other querries, you will be answered. Or else close the discussion.