Had unprotected sex. Burning sensation in lymph nodes, behind knee, sore throat. HIV test negative. Chance of getting HIV?

Hi there,
I want to know how big is the chance of getting hiv from a man after 5 vaginal sex and several oral sex? andi have no sexually transmitted sex disease.could a newley hiv infected women experience a burning sensation or pain on the area of under left rib alongside swollen lymph nodes with burning sensation on them which comes and goes all over body(armpit,groin,shoulder,neck,face,under ears)?i did hiv test 2 weeks and 24 days after unprotected sex?i have been six for 6 months after that unprotected sex..i had sore throat(it was just red without any white blemish)for almost 3 months and after used azitromaycine and amoxicilline it went away, but i have burning sensation in almost whole lymph nodes even back of my head or behind my knee could all these symptoms indicate that i am hiv+?
correction- I did hiv test 2 weeks and 75 days after that unprotected sex which came back negative
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 hours later
The chances for a women to get infected from man by unprotected vaginal sex is 0.03% each time. That means the chance is 3 out of 100. This is quiet low but if there was some injury on penis or vagina then it increases.
With oral sex there is no chance of spread unless there is an injury.
Regarding symptoms, itching is very non specific, but lymph node swelling and rash happens in early Hiv.
You must have got an elisa test done.
Please get a P 24 assay or pcr done. If at this stage it comes negative. You can be almost 100% sure that you dont have hiv.
Thank you
Follow-up: Had unprotected sex. Burning sensation in lymph nodes, behind knee, sore throat. HIV test negative. Chance of getting HIV? 23 hours later
Thanks for your help I will definitely do the tests, and regarding my symptom, its actually a burning sensation which comes and goes mainly under my left rib which is probably my spleen and also in the other lymph nodes as well. its not itching its short and sharp .by the way I had a cat for almost one year and yesterday I brought him back to the former owner,I used to kiss him a lot and cuddle him and he used to Lick my fingers and face,could all these symptoms caused by a cat ?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 22 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.
Kissing a cat can cause allergic reaction, but this should occur on whole body.
There is a disease called as cat scratch disease, which happens due to scratch by a cat. Lymph node swelling and rash over left rib can occur in this disease. It is caused by a bacteria called as Bartonella. Please get a blood test done for this organism.
Thank you