Had unprotected oral sex, have burning sensation inside penile tube. Given antibiotic. Chances of HIV?

Hello doctor. I had an unprotected oral sex with the prostitute. She blowjob me, and next day i start to have burning sensation inside of my penis , maybe penile tube which already lasting 10 days. The doctors gave me antibiotics which helped but i still sometimes have mild burning sensation. So my question is that a symptom of HIV? Assume that prostitute having HIV+ and she is old, then do i likely get hiv from her if i received oral sex for 10 second then i put the condom on. And i ejacuated to condom not to her mouth
Posted Thu, 4 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 25 hours later

No, the symptom you had could not be a sign of HIV infection but may be due to a bacterial infection.

Though there are chances of HIV transmission via the act you mentioned in your post, I do not consider the symptoms you had is due to HIV.

Since the status of the partner is unknown, it is better to get tested to rule out infection in you.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.